Tuesday, March 24, 2009

blah~~~

24th March 2009,

Today is my monthly anniversary with my boyfren.V r stuck for almost 4 years..4 YEARS!!!
V r suppose to go out for dinner and unfortunately my dear boyfren is not well.Poor thing...haha~Oh how wicked!!! How could i laugh when my dear boyfren is suffering.

Everybody is asking when i'm getting married.I'm so fed up with that question.I hate to think bout it.Y do ppl get married when u can easily divorce.Wat does marriage mean to u ppl?? Staying together with ur 'boyfren' and can officially 'PLAY TOY'??HAve babies together??TO tel the whole world that he/she belongs to u? I honestly tell u that I DON'T TRUST MARRIAGE! Pls don't ask me y cos it's hard to explain....

Now i'm at home feeling bored,bloat,blue and blahh....!!
That's all for now.I want to rest...

1 comment: