Friday, March 13, 2009

My 1st blog..

Well this is my 1st time blogging or whatever u call it.I'm not very good with words or i might have spelling mistakes so to those who r reading this please forgive me and please dun laugh at me ok.Hehe..
Today is Friday the 13th 2009,4.13pm.I created this account and writing at my ballet teacher's studio.The weather is so very hot and i'm so very sleepy!!
I'm kinda blur now and i don't really know what to write.
Now i'm waiting for my next grade4 girls to come
.Well they are not really my students,they are my teacher's student.I'm only here to give them their double class.I'm teaching this class for free because my teacher forced me to take this class.Sometimes i feel that he is using me,example-He ask me to take all his class when he don't feel like coming or when he has function in his club.When he wants a double class for the girls he will ask me to take because he is here only on Wednesday and Thursday and sometimes Friday.He make me teach all his double class and he collect the fees for himself.Every Wednesday i HAVE to go the bus station to pick him up and send him to the bus station on either Thursday night or Friday morning.I just have to do all this without complaining because i need his help to get my RAD (Royal Academy Of Dance) Teacher's certificate.
He has this very weird temper and very stubborn.His students are so afraid of him including me!If he is in a bad mood u better not do anything wrong.Sometimes even u are not wrong he will scold u for no apparent reason..He calls ppl stupid and bodoh,i hate it when he call student that.Poor little innocent girls...
Actually he is not that bad.He always taught me to be nice to students and sometimes when a student wants to stop because of financial problem he will ask her to continue dancing and he will not charge her fees.That is so nice of him.God bless your kind and generous heart...He is the one who gave me the opportunity to teach in his studio and he helped me when i just started teaching.Once i started to teach i slowly understand it is not easy to become a good teacher.There are so many problem that i need to face.1st are parents,they can be very very annoying and pain in the a**! 2nd are devils reincarnate(naughty students).Haha...
Ok i think i better stop here.Don't want to bore u with me complaining non stop...hehe.Will be back soon and take care all...MuakXXXxX




2 comments:

  1. Wahh.. My jie jie got blog dy oo.. ^^
    Sudah maju.. Hahahaha.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha...sure la.My upgrade myself ma.The technology are way ahead of me.I'm so so so out dated!!!! Make me feel like hundred years old!

    ReplyDelete