Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another busy day.

It's just another busy and super hot day.Started work late but it feels like i've been working for days non stop.Today i only teach 3 classes which is all pre primary.It felt like 30 pre primary because all of them are so hyper.
Received lots of hugs from the girls and they are so sweet.Luvena is as sweet as honey but after awhile she was complaining that i didn't praise her enough.After the class she went to her mommy and complained to her.She said she doesn't want to come to class anymore.When her mommy asked her why,she said the teacher didn't give her stickers and we both laugh.She is so cute..
My class over at 9pm and i head straight home.I on the aircond,took my bath n now waiting for my darling to bring me my dinner.
Tomorrow is going to be a long long day.Like usual,i'm suppose to pick Gino at 1.30pm at the bus station,drop him at the hawker stall near the market to buy food and then head to studio.After that he will ask me to come early to sort out some stuff that we ordered but it's not going to happen anymore because he is in heaven now.Oh how i miss this old man!

1 comment: